Friday, November 20, 2009

The Good, The Yum and The Unhealthy....

tgif...louder..TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone's day is going great. I went in for OT today. I stayed a little longer then I had planned which will be good come Christmas shopping time. I picked up Subway for lunch. It was delicious as always.



Yesterday I started the day off pretty good with my breakfast. I bought the Mighty Maple Peanut Butter that I saw on Watermelon Tequila's page.(http://melonshots.blogspot.com/) It was DELICIOUS!!! I think it's better then the Dark Chocolate Dreams. I plan on buying this again. I loved it! I had it with a slice of toast and a green monster. This is were the "Good" part of the title comes from....now for the "Yum" part......


I had tomato's with Lime. It was really yummy so I decided to have it again today for my snack. Not pictured here I had a grapefruit as well.




This was the " Unhealthy" OMG was this UNHEALTHY. I'm not going to lie though. It was really good and I did eat the whole thing.




I told Craig I was going to take him out to dinner yesterday. He decided he wanted a burger from a new place that had just opened up called " Four Guys" There isn't much to choose from on the menu but I'm pretty sure the few things on the menu were as good as the Cheeseburger and fries. We shared the fries of course. We should've gone with the smaller ones but what's done is done and it was good. =)

Tonight we are going to my parents for dinner. We are going 4 wheeling tomorrow and possibly hiking on Sunday. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm dressed and ready to go running. Let's hope it's nice outside still.


Betty

3 comments:

  1. It's five guys burgers and fries

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for the shout out girrrl!
    yay <3 I am SO happy you liked the mighty maple. its mighty fine, and my numero uno in peanut butters <3

    ReplyDelete