Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yummy in my tummy

Monday workout: 30 minute run on treadmill and crunches
Tuesday: Rest day

Hello! Happy hump day. I stayed home from work today. I have a really bad ear ache and my throat hurts so I decided to take it off. I rested most of the day but tonight I have to go to my parents house. I wish I could just stay home and rest more because I know that I need it but I have to go. My sister is going to be having a really huge important conversation about life changes and she asked me to be there. We will see how tonight goes. I think I'm more worried then she is.

For lunch today I made tilapia fish grilled in olive oil and vegetables. It was so good.... Yummy in my tummy

I would say. =) I really wasn't hungry. I think it has to do with being under the weather but I know I have to eat. I don't know what is for dinner yet. Which is unlike me but since I'm going to my parents I really don't know how long the conversation will take and didn't want to plan anything with Craig incase it takes longer then I have planned.

One thing I did do today is download a couple of the yoga videos from yogadownload.com which I got from http://chasingthenow.wordpress.com/ So far so good. It was easy to download it and they do have a lot of free 20 minute videos to try. One of the ones I got was Yoga for runners. I'll let you know how that goes when I try it.

Oh and I figured out what the yellow fruit thing was that I got from Bountiful Baskets. It's a Guayaba. It was pretty good. It wasn't the best but it was tasty. I still have a few left to enjoy.  Here is  close up of the fruit.



Okay bloggies I gotta go. I want to sweat out some of my sickness before I go to my parents. I hope it works because I'm back to work tomorrow. Oh and we are going to the Kelly Clarkson concert on Saturday. I am sooo excited for that. We went last year when she came and it was the best concert ever. She is awesome. I hope I feel better by then because I am really looking forward to it.

What was the best concert you ever went to?

Betty

1 comment:

  1. Your fish looks really good. Hope you feel better soon!

    Best concert is The Flaming Lips - hands down.

    ReplyDelete