I need to catch up on a few things:
1) On Monday we went to the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction. We knew we were not buying a car. LOL. We just wanted to go look around. It was a lot of fun and not what I excpected. My foot was still very sore on Monday so it took us longer to walk through the whole thing but it was a nice day and we really enjoyed it. I wanted to treat Craig to something for being so supportive and I knew this was something he would really like. I wanted so many cars...too bad there isn't any money, cash, dinero, mula, currency. LOL...I'm a dork. I did take a picture with my future car though.
2) I told you about some granola bars we got from the expo. Well I finally tried one on Tuesday and it's super good. Craig loves them too. He's eaten most of them.
3) It's been raining all week here in Arizona. I LOVE it!! It's the best. Craig said that by the end of the week I would be tired of it but it's Friday and I'm NOT!! It's just so comfy. I will say that I feel lazier on a rainy day though. Also the tree infront of our place was knocked over.
Here is a picture from this morning. I love waking up to the sound of the rain on our window. I woke up in such a great mood knowing I didn't have to go to work and knowing Craig was next to me.
4) Biggest Loser... I am a die hard fan. I've been watching this show for a few seasons but lately I feel so irritated when I'm watching it. I found myself yelling at the t.v. with this weeks episode. I would have sent Michael home. If he isn't working as hard as the others then he needs to go home. I know there is a lot that we don't see. I just hope he takes advantage of the opportunity.
5) Monday is my birthday!! Eeeek.. I will be 26 years old and to celebrate Craig is taking me out. We are also having a "Slumber Party" tomorrow night. I'm sure I will have fun pictures to post. We are playing games and just staying up most of the night. I don't really like to go out and this is more my type of thing. It will only be about 6 of us but I know we will have a ton of fun. I'm really exited. I also plan on drinking...which I haven't really done in about 2 years!!! Let's see how my stomach handles that. hahaha I've been known to have a really bad hangover the next day.
Tonight Craig and I are going out to dinner. We are craving Japanese food and have a place in mind. We also need to go to a couple of stores for some last minute things we need for tomorrow. About to hop in the shower and get ready....have a good night!