Friday, January 15, 2010

Just resting before the BIG weekend.



Happy Friday to you all! I messed around with some pictures this morning. This is one of them. It's from last weekends run. This Sunday is the half marathon. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. My friend Cristina and I are running it together. She also ran the Disney Half with me in September.

It feels like this weekend has taken FOREVER and a day to come. I've been feeling a mixture of emotions all week. I also felt a little sick but I think it was just nerves getting to me. One thing that has been bothering me is my right foot. It hurts when I step on it. It's not anything super painful but it does bother me a bit. I'm hoping that it doesn't affect me on Sunday. Craig has massaged it and I'm resting it as much as possible today.

This morning Craig and I made breakfast and watched some home videos. For breakfast I had:

Craig had an english muffin with turkey sausage and a slice of toast with some new peanut butter he bought yesterday.

I took a spoonful and it is th BOMB..like tick tickk. haha I love that song. Anyway yeah it was really good. I plan on eating a slice of toast with the new White Chocolate Wonderful and a Green Monster on Sunday for breakfast.

I didn't write anything this whole week...but a lot didn't happen. Craig met me for lunch yesterday though and we also had time to get frozen yogurt. YUM... (Craig and frozen yogurt.. GREAT COMBO) ;)

It's nice having lunch dates with my Craig. It's like a little treat in the middle of the day...then I have to go back to work. =(
Tomorrow we are taking the train to the Phoenix Convention Center for the Health & Fitness Expo. We are WAY excited for that. We went twice last year and got a lot of FREEBIES!!!
Let's see what we get this year.... Cristina, my sister and my sisters friend are coming with us. We are also going to have lunch and then come home to watch the Cardinals game!!! Tomorrow night we have plans to meet a few of my peeps for dinner at Z Tejas then come home and rest for the big day Sunday.

I will be posting pictures tomorrow from the expo. YAY!!!! Enjoy your Friday.....I have a lot to get done today.


Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment