Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trying new thing's is fun

Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day!

At this point I am waiting for Craig to do P90X together. He recently got his schedule changed and we get off from work at about the same time. We had the same schedule for the longest time and worked out together every evening. So starting yesterday we were able to do that again. =) I like having a workout buddy. This also means that we get to eat dinner at a reasonable time. Last night for dinner we made Chicken Pesto Pasta and it was really good. I was so happy to try something new. I was nervous that it would be horrible and that we would just end up starving. Everything came out good and I even took some for lunch today.
With our pasta we also had salads and I had a new dressing that I bought yesterday.
Also VERY good. (blurry pic..sorry)

Trying new thing's is fun!!! I think I'm going to try something new every week. It can be something small or big. How will I know if I like it if I don't give it a shot. =) Tonight we are making Ground Turkey Meatloaf with a side of veggies. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Workouts:

This weeks workouts have been good. I'm trying to maintain P90X but I must admit that it's hard when I have to keep up with my training also. I am doing the best I can and trying to schedule my runs when I have the day off that way I can do the dvd and the run that day. So far so good. I only have to do this for another two weeks then I can focus on P90X completely.
This week workouts:

Monday- Core Synergistics Dvd (P90X)- DONE
Tuesday- 3 mile run (scheduled cardio x dvd, but substituted running instead)- DONE
Wednesday- Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X-
Thursday- Yoga and run 3 miles-
Friday- Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X-
Saturday Kempo X-
Sunday- run 8 miles-


Okay better check on the meatloaf and changed into workout clothes. Have a nice evening.

Question: Do you find yourself doing the same workouts every week or mixing it up a bit?


Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. I've caught myself doing the same workouts over and over again. By that time, my muscles doesn't get as sore anymore so I change it up. I can't believe you're training AAAAND doing p90x! You're a crazy woman! lol.

    Btw, i nominated you for a blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete