Friday, August 21, 2009

My Friday

Today I woke up at 5:20 am and went for a morning run. It started out really well. It was nice outside. I was running a different route that went through the neighborhood that I want to live in one day. Running through there made me want to move soon. It's just so homey. I was listening to LMFAO and the mood was right. Starting the 2nd mile my side started to hurt. Gosh I hate when that happens. I guess I must say that my run didn't go as well as I had hoped for but atleast I did it.
Came home and made me and Craig breakfast. I made us turkey bacon and eggs. He wanted a burrito but I had mine alone with some avocado. YUM...I love me some avocado.
I watched Coraline and wanted to watch The Haunting in Connecticut but knew I would be scared later to be alone. LOL. I don' know what happened to me. I remember when I was younger not being as scared as I am now. You would think as you grow older you wouldn't be scared anymore. Anyway, so I decided to take a nap and watch Friends. I love my Friday naps. I mean I love my Craig but when I try to take a nap when he is here.....it takes me FOREVER. We fool around so much...it's fun but sometimes a girl needs her nap. =)
Tonight we are trying a new place for dinner. Tradiciones......we hear good things about this place. Hope it doesn't disappoint. I like that me and Craig still have our "date" nights. I know we aren't in the "getting to know eachother stage" but i'm glad that we still have our nights when we go out. I've been in a relationship that we would mainly just stay home EVERYNIGHT and not try anything new. Don't get me wrong...I love staying home and cuddling while watching a movie but it's nice to mix things up too. I do have to say that it does make it hard to stay away from temptation foods though. I still try my best and watch my portions.
Monday is my 2yr Healthy Lifestyle Anniversary. I will be posting before and after pictures. I'm really happy that I made it to my 2yr goal. I'm not done though. More on that on Monday.

Have a GREAT Friday!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment