Sunday, August 2, 2009

My sister's 1st day of training.


Last year I ran my 1st half marathon. It's one of the best and hardest thing's I've ever done in my life. The feeling of accomplishment when I crossed the finish line was something I had never felt before. Both my sister's and my boyfriend were there to support me throughout the whole thing. That day my youngest sister decided she would want to run a half marathon. I told her that we would run the P.F. Changs Half Marathon together.

We went running this morning at 6 am. Living in AZ we have to start pretty early before it get's so hot and you feel like you're going to die. She did pretty well for her 1st official run. I'm thinking that I will have her train the way that I did. I started really early and took it slow. We have 5 months to get her ready. It will be hard but an amazing experience.

As I am starting to have her train I am also training for the Disney Half Marathon in September. I will be running it with one of my closest friends. I know that we will have a blast. There will be many pictures and videos to come along with that recap. =) We still have a month to go and the closer it gets the more nervous I become. I wonder if that feeling ever goes away with the more runs you do?......

XOXO

Betty




No comments:

Post a Comment