Sunday, August 30, 2009

One week to go......
















Disney Half Marathon is exactly a week away....Eeeek! I actually feel good about it. My last two runs have gone really well. This morning I ran 10 miles at the park again. I love that park! Anyway, I started a little after 6 am and got done in about 2 hrs. I did make a few water breaks so I feel really good about that time. I only had 3 more miles to complete a half marathon..so I'm thinking if I did 10 minute miles for those 3 then that would put me at about 2hrs and 30 mins. Our goal for this half marathon is 2:45. We both decided that if we beat that time then we are going to buy ourselves something nice.....it has to be something that we usually wouldn't buy ourselves. I still haven't decided on what I will buy but this morning I was thinking a massage. LOL. It was only because my back was starting to hurt at about the 8th mile. The last 2 miles were the hardest. My legs just felt extra heavy. I did it though and felt great afterwards. On the way home we stopped at The Human Bean. I got a strawberry smoothie and Craig got an iced coffee.

I just realized I haven't posted a picture of the lovely Cristina. Here is a picture that Craig took when she came to visit.
That's us being dorks. I'm really excited about being dorks next Sunday at Disneyland! YAY. I wonder if Ariel will be there.....She loves Jasmine but my heart belongs to Ariel. =)
I also want to post 2 videos of my favorite running songs. The first one is by Kevin Rudolf.."Let it rock" This one has been on my running playlist for awhile. The second song which is not very old at all is " Run this town" which is Kanye West, Jay-Z and Rihanna. Hope you enjoy the videos and if you don't have them on your playlist yet.......add them. You won't regret it..trust me.
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment