Friday, December 4, 2009

Unstoppable

TGIF!
I'm listening to Unstoppable by Kat DeLuna one of my new favorite running songs. If you haven't heard it here is the link so you can check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW40rfp7aoQ That's what I'm going to be when I'm running my half in Janurary...UNSTOPPABLE!!! I have a 6 mile run planned for this evening. I hope it's not as windy as it has been today. I went grocery shopping this morning and it was SO cold. It was nice to get it done early in the morning though and to know I had the rest of the day to myself. I even washed dishes, swept, washed a couple loads of laundry and finished grocery shopping all done by 11 am. Now it's all about me for a few hours. I watched a movie and had lunch. For lunch today I had tilapia with grilled zucchini. I got the zucchini recipe yesterday from one of the blogs. It looked so good so I tried it. It was delicious. It would even be good with a salad or just about anything. I grilled them for a bit longer then I planned but they were good. I sprinkled a little bit of parmesan cheese on top.



At the store I also bought something that I have been wanting to try and I see on so many blogs that I read...


I haven't tried it yet but I might have some tomorrow with my oatmeal.

We started our Christmas movie watching last weekend. During the month of December we watch as many Christmas movies as we can. So far we have watched Home Alone and Four Christmases...I think you can tell by the next picture what movie is next...

Right....Santa Clause. We also have A Christmas Story on the list. (sorry about the blurry picture)

Tonight's plans are dinner and possibly going to watch New Moon. My friend was not able to go today and I still really want to see it. Maybe tonight it will finally happen.

Enjoy your Friday!

Betty

1 comment: