Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekends Were Made For Fun

The weekend is almost over?!!! Every Sunday night I wish it was Friday all over again. I get three day weekends but I still wish that it was longer. I feel like singing....

"Lookout weekend cause, here I come

"Because weekends were, made for fun"

I love this song.

  


Weekend Recap:

Friday night we went on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend. We went to Zinburger for dinner then Craig and I went to the drive in movies. We watched "Hot Tub Time Machine" and " She's out of my league."




Saturday morning Craig and I went for a run then I watched movies most of the day. Saturday night we went on a second double date with my other sister and her friend. We went to dinner and then went to play Laser tag. I won 2nd place. It was so much fun and a great workout. We were all pretty tired and sweaty by the time we got done.


Sunday morning Craig, Vero and I went on a hike. It was my sister's first time hiking Camelback and I was really excited for her. This hike is a bit more challenging then the hikes we have taken her to before. When Craig mentioned taking her on that trail I was a little hesitant. But she proved me wrong and we made it to the top. She did a great job and I was so proud of her.
Craig and Vero about to start the hike. We did Cholla Trail on Camelback Mountain which is 1.5 miles long.

The elevation gain is 1,200 feet.
"This trail is recommended only for experienced hikers. There are steep, rocky sections with drop-offs on both sides."

After our hike Craig and I went to the Game and Fish expo. We went last year and had so much fun. They have a lot of outdoor activities...including fishing, shooting and 4 wheeling. They also have a lot of wildlife and great information for people that do a lot of outdoor activities.

 

We love to go 4 wheeling so this was right up our alley. We watched a Jeep, Bronco and Scout rock crawl.



 This was last year. I am super scared of snakes and it was HUGE for me to have it on me. I wanted to face my fears. I also called this my "Britney Spears" moment. LOL.

Maybe not quite a Britney moment since her snake was huge. But still a big moment for me. =)

Hope you all had an eventful weekend. Back to work tomorrow. Gotta keep on truckin'


Question: What fear do you have and have you ever faced it?

Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. snakes are the worst!!!!! so are scorpions and spiders!

    ReplyDelete