Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bountiful Baskets

Happy Saturday peeps!

That's me yesterday ready to go watch Zombieland. It was really good. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Very bloody but very funny. There were a few parts that I was cracking up. Craig really liked it too.

So this week I tried something new. I've been hearing about this great deal where you pay 15 DOLLARS and they tell you where you go pick up your basket of goodies. I thought it was a good deal and had heard great things about it so I decided to try it. This is what I got for my money. I think it was a GREAT deal and I'm glad that I tried it. I got so much stuff. The apples are stacked. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but there was a lot of stuff. I used some of the onion this morning and I plan on using some of the bananas with my Green Monster later as a snack.
Tonight we are going to the Central Cruise to check out some nice older cars then going to dinner. I won't be out too late tonight. My sister and I have our 5k in the morning. I am super excited! Wooohooooo.
Oh and I bought the new Britney Spears song for my pod. I will be jammin' to it during my run.
Okay bloggers I'm off to take a shower. I'm going jean shopping with my sister.
Enjoy your day!
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment