Friday, October 23, 2009

Making my final decision

This week I was WEAK on the workouts but we still have this weekend. =)

Tuesday workout: 1hr and 20 mins.- elliptical, treadmill, ST and Crunches
Thursday workout: 1hr- elliptical, ST and crunches
Friday workout- 30mins.- morning run/walk


Good Evening everyone!!!

I had a nice relaxing day today. This whole week I felt like I was barely moving. I was so tired from last weekend. I finally got to rest a bit today. I watched "Run Fat Boy Run"  That movie is so good. I especially like the part when he hits the wall and just runs through it. Very motivating. I had girl time which included doing my nails and watching Friends. I washed and finally put everything away from my luggage. It was on the floor in the living room this whole week. It was driving me crazy!!!!! I washed dishes, swept and cleaned our bedroom. I feel so productive. =)

Tonight's plans are going to Jason's Deli and  Halloween shopping....which brings me to the title of my post. I MUST make my final decision. I have put it off long enough. I've gone Halloween shopping so many times already but just can't seem to decide on something. OH THE DILEMMA in my life! lol. Anyway, wish me luck........

Last night for dinner we had Subway and came home to watch Modern Family and Cougar Town. It seems that a lot of people are watching these shows. They are super funny and to be honest I'm a little tired of reality shows (NOT TBL) so I'm happy they brought something new out. We did try out a new treat last night.  It's the weight watchers ice cream cups. I couldn't find a better picture and it was so good I forgot to take a picture. IT was delicious. We tried the cookies and cream one.


We usually eat these but I decided to buy something new for us to try. I recommend both. =)


Tomorrow morning we are going to the gym and Speedworld at night. Sunday we are hiking Camelback Mountain. I'm so excited to finally go hiking again.

Have good night!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment