Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've really missed you all.  We had a family emergency on Friday and had to leave the country. It was very scary because I haven't been out of the country in so long. I won't go into too much detail but we lost someone and had to go for a funeral. It was all very sad and also put so much into percpective. We take so much for granted. I love my life and everyone in it. I love that I still have a job and that I still enjoy it. I love my wonderful boyfriend, so sweet, caring, supportive, honest and so many other things. I love my amazing family...my sisters are my best friends. We have always been there for eachother and always will be. My parents rock. They may be a little strict at times but it's for our own good. My little brother....he is growing up so freakin' fast. My niece so smart and such a brat. LOL. My goofy friends. I am just so grateful for everything in my life. My health. I may not have all the money in the world but I feel like the richest. I enjoy everyday of my life. Craig has been one of the people that taught me to try new things....to not be scared. When I am with him...I'm not scared. I feel so protected. I guess I can go on forever about how great my life is but I won't. I just want to say that I'm glad to be alive and to have everyone that I love with me.


Today I am going to the gym right after work. I am running 3 miles, crunches and ST. My body SO needs a workout. It was a stressful weekend. I need to destress and working out is what helps me do that. Oh and when I got back I noticed I had 2 fitness magazines waiting for me. I love getting magazines in the mail. It's like a gift everytime. I have one with me today to read while working out and I'm saving the other one for tomorrow. Also planned for tonight..... Biggest Loser! Woohooo! We are making turkey burgers for dinner. YUM. I need to unpack too. I have everything still in my luggage. So much to do on Friday. I'm looking forward to it though. Hopefully we will go hiking on Sunday. I miss it so much and I'm happy that the weather is finally nice. If we go I will definately be posting pictures.

Do you like hiking? If you do...what is your favorite trail?

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Betty 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the family emergency. Those types of things really do put our whole lives into perspective, and realize that it really isn't worth it to sweat the small stuff.

    My favorite trail is echo canyon on camelback!! Do you ever hike there? i loveeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we go hiking there a lot. Yay I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we've missed you! Sorry to hear about your family. I hope y'all are okay. Glad to see you're back!

    I wish we had awesome hiking trails around here! We have to drive 4-8 hours just to get to one. :(

    ReplyDelete