Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love me some Green Monster!!!

Monday workout: 45 minutes..elliptical and crunches
Tuesday workout: 45 minutes...treadmill and elliptical

I need to start adding more ST. I was doing pretty good for awhile but since I haven't been feeling that great I guess I've been a little lazy. I need to get back on to it though.

I finally tried my first Green Monster and it was SO good. I was really surprised. I think the green scared me off a bit. I am so happy that I found out about the Green Monster Movement on http://ohsheglows.com/ .Thank you so much. I've been having them every morning since Saturday. I've tried two different kinds so far. I'm going to look for other recipes. LOVE IT!!!! Before I would get way hungry before lunch and start munching on a couple things. Usually fruit or a clif bar. But now that I have the green monster it helps me stay fuller much longer. I still have a fruit or some veggies as a snack before my lunch.



Today I woke up feeling worse than Friday. My throat and my head are killing me. I know I've been saying that I'm getting sick for like the last two weeks but I am. I can feel the difference in my body. I feel so icky. Anyway...I'm going to continue and fight it off. I am resting today though. I don't want to feel sick for my sisters and I 5k. We registered last Friday for the Susan G. Komen 5k run. That would be my sisters first "race." I'm really excited for her. Plus I know she will enjoy the atmosphere. Whoop! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures. I went and bought pink ribbon for our hair the other day. We still don't have our tops. I guess we better start looking.

I've been mixing a few things here and there for breakfast. Yesterday morning I had multi grain Cheerios mixed with granola and banana. It was delicious.

Monday morning I had a slice of toast with peanut butter and granola on top. Of course I also had a green monster.


For dinner yesterday we made pizza on the Flat Out wraps. Mine had spinach, tomato, red bell pepper and a few turkey pepperonis. It was DELISH!!!! (Sorry for the sucky picture. )


Today for lunch I am having tilapia with veggies and maybe brown rice. I love Tilapia!! For dinner Craig bought us chicken kabobs. I've been wanting some FOREVER. Yum can't wait. We are having them with brown rice also.

Enjoy your day blog buddies!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my video. Please let me know how it goes if you make it! :)

    ReplyDelete