Monday, September 28, 2009

Need to go shopping...soon

Saturday workout: 50 minutes...treadmill

Sunday workout: 45 minutes hike


Today I am leaving work about 15 minutes early to go to the kickboxing class at my gym. I get off at 5pm and I wouldn't be able to make it by 5:30 pm so I asked my manager if I could flex my schedule which she did approve. I'm really excited about it because I love the kickboxing class. I burn almost 500 calories and it is so much fun. I'll get done by 6:30 pm to do more cardio with Craig and also strength training. I will be doing this every Monday in October. Wooohoo. I'm trying to look good for Halloween and I know this will help.

I think this is SO cute. I think my family would totally laugh if I wore this. This is $10 at Charlotte Russe.
I really like this. They have different colors too. This is from Forever 21. It is $11.50.
They have a lot of different colors in these sweaters. I have a ton of spaghetti straps that I could wear under. For work it is business casual so I think these would be perfect. Forever 21.. only $10.50.
I don't like stripes on me but I think I might make an exception for this sweater. They have a lot colors in these too. Forever 21 for $11.50.

Have a good day everyone!


Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment