Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Resting?!! Me?

So I know that I should be resting my legs after a half marathon but this not going to the gym thing is killing me. I love having the evenings with my Craig but I feel the need to go to the gym. Last night we enjoyed dinner at a reasonable time and I really liked it. However, gym keeps calling my name. I keep thinking of what I want to do. I have a calendar that I keep at work and also one at home. When I workout I write it down on the calendars. I don't like having blanks. I also put my workouts and calories burned on sparkpeople.com and it sucks to not have anything for the last 2 days. I'm going crazy. I still have like 3 days of this. Grrrrr... I don't know if I can do it.

I do have a 5k planned on Saturday morning. I'm also going running on Sunday with my sister. We are getting back on to the P.F.Changs training. I'm glad I have that to look forward to.
Sorry.... I just needed to vent. Short blog. =)

Acutally really quick..... I have been thinking about maybe running a full marathon sometime in the near future. I would really like to run the Rock'N'Roll San Diego Full Marathon on June 06, 2010. The thought alone scares me so much though. I know I can do it. We will see what happens. I'll be sure to let you know.

Have a great day!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment